Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Jack Jones....320 Kbps

This is Jack Jones at his best singing some great songs....The concept of the L/P is as the titlesays "Love Story" and the producers have done a great job in choosing the songs and Jack certainly sings them in a quiet and gentle manner....Listening to the tracks again I think that his version of "I Think Its Going To Rain Today" is probably the best on record !!

1. L.A. Breakdown
2. Linda
3. 'Round Midnight
4. Since I Fell For You
5. You've Changed
6. Good Bye

1. Love Story
2. Lost In The Stars
3. I Think Its Going To Rain Today
4. My Gal's Gone Now
5. But I Loved You
    5. But I Loved You

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful singer and a nice album. Thanks Luigi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. Jack's version of "I Think It's Gonna Rain Today" is the best. Until now, my favorite had been Eric Burdon's. Thanks for all the albums by this fabulous singer. Do you, by any chance, have the album he made for RCA that was produced by Bruce Johnston. I remember hearing "God Only Knows" years ago and thinking he does this song reverent justice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUIGI OS LINKS NÃO ESTÃO MAIS DISPONIVEIS?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and love it! So many Jack Jones albums I don't have. Can this one get a reup? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete