Total Pageviews

Monday 1 February 2021

Dean Martin....320 Kbps

This is a very early L/P of Dean's it's an American release that I Bought when I was in the
Army in the Middle East in 1958...and yes it's me in the photo at the tender age of 21 !

1. Who's Your Little Who-Zis
2. I'm Yours

3. I Feel A Song Coming On
4. Come Back To Sorrento
5. Oh Marie
6. With My Eyes Wide Open

1. Just One More Chance
2. Louise
3. That's Amore
4. I Feel Like A Feather In The Breeze
5. When Your Smiling
6. A Girl Named Mary



      6. With My Eyes Wide Open I'm Dreaming   

6 comments:

  1. Thanks. Mine was a 10" UK pressing with only eight tracks. Still one of my favourites after all these years...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It;s Dean's first album.Capitol H-401 (1953) I have the US 10" version but with different tracks. This looks like a compilation album with a wrong cover. Or vice versa.

    The original tracklist:

    Who's Your Little Who-zis!
    I'm Yours
    I Feel A Song Comin' On
    With My Eyes Wide Open I'm Dreaming
    Just One More Chance
    Louise
    I Feel Like A Feather In The Breeze
    A Girl Named Mary And A Boy Named Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it is just me, but I do not see any links!

    Great blog!

    Thank you,

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bill...The answer is in the Emoji !!...here's one for you !...Cheers...Luigi
    🎶 !

    ReplyDelete