Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 January 2024

Timmy Thomas.


This is an L/P that I wish I had listened more to in the past....I bought it for the title track which is a great one...but like so many L/P's /CD's if there is only one track that you buy it for the other tracks seem to disappear and after a while it gets left to gather dust....BUT now after reviving it after so many years of non play....its a cracker !!....so have a good listen....and if you havn't heard the "Why Can't We live Together" track then you are in for a treat !!!!

1. Why Can't We Live Together
2. Rainbow Power
3. Take Care Of Home
4. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
5. The Coldest Days Of My Life

1. In The Beginning
2. Cold Cold People
3. Opportunity
4. Dizzy Dizzy World
5. Funky Me


      1. Why Can't We Live Together.

3 comments: