Total Pageviews

Friday 20 March 2020

Peggy Lee...320 Kbps


Here's Peggy Lee at her sultry best....small voice seldom more than a whisper...so it say's on the sleeve notes and I agree that's how she does most of the songs....but I recon that the last track "Deed I Do"seems to be recorded at a different session it doesn't seem to fit in with the other tracks !!

P.S. Thanks to Calvin we have the Original sleeve which is much better that the one that I had !!....Cheers Calvin !!!


1. As You Desire Me
2. It Could Happen To You
3. Pretty Eyes
4. Remind Me
5. You Fascinate Me So
6. I Wanna Be Loved

1. I'm Walking Through Heaven With You 
2. I Remember You
3. Too Close For Comfort
4. In Other Words
5. Because I Love Him So
6. Deed I Do


       1. I'm Walking Through Heaven With You.

5 comments:

  1. Here's the reason "Deed I Do" doesn't sound like it belongs to the rest of the album. It doesn't! On the US release of Pretty Eyes is the song "Moments Like This" and "Deed I Do" is not on the US release which I'm sure came out first. I have the correct title, but I don't have anyway of attaching it here. Send me a good e-mail address and I'll send it to you along with the US front and back covers. Just thought you'd like to know.
    Cal Owens
    64calaco@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete