Total Pageviews

Sunday 9 January 2022

Buster..(Film)

As you can see that this is an original soundtrack L/P or so it says on the cover !!...Not having seen the film I can't make any comment about that !!....I assume that the "Classic" tracks will have been playing in the background !!...If anybody can shed a little light on this one  "Be My Guest and lets hear it !!!!

1. Two Hearts...Phil Collins
     a. Gardening By The Book...The London Film Orchestra
2. Just One Look...The Hollies
    a. And I Love Her...The London Film Orchestra
3. Big Noise...Phil Collins
4. The Robbery... (Orchestra)...Anne Dudley
5. I Got You Babe...Sonny & Cher

1. Keep On Running...Spencer Davies Group
   a. Alone In Acapulco...The London Film Orchestra
2. Loco In Acapulco...The Four Tops
3. How Do You Do It...Gerry & The Pacemakers
   a. Thoughts Of Home...The London Film Orchestra
4. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself...Dusty Springfield
   a. The Good Life...The London Film Orchestra
5. Sweets For My Sweet...The Searchers
6. Will You Still Be Waiting ( Orchestra)...Anne Dudley
7. Groovy Kinda Love...Phil Collins

         2. Loco In Acapulco

1 comment: