Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 October 2022

Cilla Black

Now we have Cilla singing some as she say's on the back sleeve "Modern Standards"which of course they are...BUT it's not the usual Cilla it's a very subdued one with an almost little girl voice !!...I was waiting for her to rip loose and give it some "Ooooph"but it did not happen !!..It was recorded in 1980 and I suppose most of the songs are of the romantic kind hence the interpretation !! That Disco beat gets everywhere !!!!...RIP Cilla You will be missed by many !!!

1. Baby Don't Change Your Mind
2. Sometimes When We Touch
3. Just The Way You Are
4. Talking In Your Sleep
5. You Don't Bring Me Flowers
6. How Deep Is Your Love
7. Bright Eyes
8. Don't Cry For Me Argentina 

1. When Will I See You Again
2. You Needed Me
3. If You Leave Me Now
4. When I Need You
5. Knowing Me Knowing You
6. Still
7. When i Child Is Born
8. Do That To me One More Time




          1. When Will I see You Again
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Cilla Espo
    and all your other music. great site.
    Enjoy your holiday, looking forward to your return
    Cheers
    Alan

    ReplyDelete