Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 February 2020

Robert Goulet...320 Kbps




On the last RG post I said I was waiting for that knockout track !!!...well here it is on this L/P namely "She Touched Me"...its a Gud Un !!....he still sings every track as though he was on stage in a "Musical"....which I supose is Ok being thats the name of the L/P.....Guess I Am warming to his voice !!...must admit its a good one !!

 1. On A Clear Day You Can See Forever
2. Hello Dolly
3. Sunrise Sunset
4. Look For Small Pleasures
5. Dear Love
6. Who Can I Turn To


1. She Touched Me
2. Night Song
3. People
4. Long Ago
5. If I Ruled The World
6. Come Back To Me


    1. She Touched Me

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for reposting this for me.

    I've got a very large collection of jazz and vocal LPs and am still trying to teach myself how to best digitize them and share them. Hopefully I will have some good things to share soon. I will let you know as soon as I've got half a dozen albums ready to post somewhere.

    And now time for me to go listen to this Robert Goulet record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all your hard work and great posts. By chance do you have Introducing the piano magic of Bill Pursell: our winter love. 1963. cant find it anywhere !

    ReplyDelete