Total Pageviews

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Bob Dylan.320 Kbps

News is that "Bob Dylan" has not yet acknowledged his "Nobel Prize" for Literature !!....so here is an early recording of his....I have not heard much of his work so can't make much of a comment !!...but here's a thought do I detect a slightly early development of the "Rap" !!! in his delivery !!....I did enjoy it... being that it was the first time I had actually heard a full L/P selection of songs !!...and I did recognise some of the songs !!

1. Subterranean Homesick Blues
2. She Belongs To Me
3. Maggies Farm
4. Love Minus Zero No Limit
5. Outlaw Blues
6. On The Road Again
7. Bob Dylan's 115th Dream

1. Mr Tambourine Man
2. Gates of Eden
3. It's Alright Ma I'm Only Bleedin'
4. It's All Over Now Baby Blue



 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Luigi(?)
    Your retired and I am only a few months of my retirement.
    I cant stop listening to your records.
    Thanks
    Dyo
    Aussieland

    ReplyDelete