Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Jack Jones


One of Jack Jones best L/P's in my opinion....I wish he had done more tracks on it tho' only 10 tracks total playing time aprox 28 mins seems a bit mean !!! Even Sinatra gave us 15 tracks on both of his "Swingin' " L/P's !!....Best Track is "It Don't Matter To Me"!!

1. Make It With You
2. Baby I'm-a Want you
3. Coming Apart
4. If
5. Daughter

1. Games Of Magic
2. Everything I Own
3. Diary
4. It Don't Matter To me
5. Come Again



4. It Don't Matter To Me.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all the great shares! I am the worst - a long-time downloader and a no-commenter...but I am trying to be the change I want to see in the world...so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha this one brings back a memory from long ago.i bought this for my mother[Christmas or birthday],she knew him as the son of alan jones[actor-singer].it don't matter to me' was a single i particularly liked by bread.

    ReplyDelete