Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 January 2021

Buddy Greco

Buddy Greco singing exactly as the title Says !

Armando Joseph "Buddy" Greco (August 14, 1926 – January 10, 2017) was an American jazz and pop singer and pianist who had a long career in the US and UK. His recordings have sold millions, including "Oh Look A-There Ain't She Pretty", "Up, Up and Away", and "Around the World". His most successful single was "The Lady Is a Tramp", which sold over one million copies. During his career, he recorded over sixty albums. He conducted the London Symphony Orchestra, performed for Queen Elizabeth II and with the Beatles.

1. I Wish You Love
2. What Kind Of Fool Am I
3. Nancy
4. My Funny Valentine
5. Then I'll Be Tired Of You
6. Gigi

1. The Easy Way
2. I Left My Heart in San Francisco
3. Moonlight In Vermont
4. Bewitched
5. Passing Pastels
6. Angel Eyes




      5. Then I'll Be Tired Of You

1 comment: