Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 September 2022

The Harmony Records Story VA..Disc 2


 Now we have the second Disc of a great Various Artists selection Disc One is below !!..together with my comments of this Great selection !!!

1. Autumn Leaves......Hank Garland
2. Dream A Little Dream Of Me......Dinah Shore
3. My Melancholy Baby......Ella Fitzgerald
4. Blue Moon Of Kentucky......Bill Monroe & His Bluegrass Boys
5. Book Of Love......The Harmony Blazers
6. Personality......Pearl Bailey
7. As Time Goes By......Liberace
8. On A Little Street In Singapore......Harry James with Frank Sinatra
9. For Me And My Gal......The Chordettes
10. Cherry Pink And Apple Blossom White......Xavier Cugat & His Orchestra
11. San Antonio Rose.......Polly Bergen & Bill Bergen
12. Too Young......Rosemary Clooney
13. Sabre Dance......Woody Herman & His Orchestra
14. Slippin' Around......Floyd Tillman
15. My Rough And Rowdy Ways......Lefty Frizzell
16. Come Back To Sorrento......Toni Arden
17. Boogie Blues......Gene Krupa with Anita O'Day
18. Fool Am I......Anita O'Day with Gene Krupa
19. Pistol Packin' Mama......Al Dexter & His Troopers
20. Without A Song......Nelson Eddy
21. Foggy Mountain Special......Flatt & Scruggs
22. The Lonesome River......The vStanley Brothers
23. Just As I Am......Jimmy Dean
24. Nice Work If You Can Get It,,,,,,Sarah Vaughan
25. Worried Man Blues


           3. My Melancholy Baby
           21.Foggy Mountain Special

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jimmy...Here's Disc 2...I Hope you enjoy it as much as I do....Cheers....Luigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks e s p o for disc 2, much appreciated, jimmy soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks, Luigi!

    ReplyDelete