Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 September 2023

Petula Clark

This is one of Pets American releases recorded in 1971 in Miami....not a hint of the "Hatch & Trent" sound...except of course on the title track which was not arranged by "Tony Hatch" but still has the same sound.....Seems that quite a few of Petula's American releases contains a Hit title track that became the title of the L/P.....She sings contemporary songs of the day by composers of today.

1. Let Me Be The One
2. Loss Of Love
3. Cry Like A Baby
4. Don't Say I Didn't Tell You So
5. For Free
6. Maybe I'm Amazed

1. The Song Of My life
2. Beautiful
3. Time And Love
4. I've Got My Eyes On You
5. Couldn't Sleep
          3. Cry Like A Baby

1 comment:

  1. Never get tired of hearing Pet's versions of song's so enjoy this one !
    enjoy

    ReplyDelete