Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 July 2020

Jack Jones....320 Kbps

A 1967 set of recordings from JJ....sorry about the surface noise on some of the tracks....I reckon that somebody must have been playing it with a well worn stylus...hope it does'nt spoil it too much !!

1. Alfie
2. Strangers In The Night
3. I Will Wait For You
4. Then Was Then And Now Is Now
5. All Or Nothing At All
6. Feeling Good

1. The Shadow Of Your Smile
2. A Beautiful Friendship
3. This Is All I Ask
4. What Now My Love
5. You Better Go Now
6. Along The Way

   
    4. What Now My Love.

3 comments:

  1. Hello again Luigi, just wanted to thank you for your comprehensive Jack Jones collection. I didn't know much about JJ but my mums boyfriend used to be a big fan and as he had a music collection containing the artists "we" love then your Jack Jones albums are going to be a real treat! Thanks again, best wishes, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and love it! So many Jack Jones albums I don't have. Can this one get a reup? Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete