Total Pageviews

Saturday 18 July 2020

Mel Torme...320 Kbps


A nice set of songs by "The Velvet Fog"....That I believe is what they used to call Mel Torme...Just checked on "Google" to see if he was still with us and unfortunately he died in 1999.
He had a big hit in England with his version of "Mountain Greenery"...not sure if it was a hit world wide I should imagine that it was....He in my opinion was a Male "Ella"as far as his voice he could "Scat" just like Ella....its a pity they didn't do any recording together !!

1.That Old Feeling
2. Gloomy Sunday
3. Body And Soul
4. Nobody's Heart
5. I Should Care
6. House Is Haunted

1. Blues In The Night
2. Don't Want To Cry Any More
3. Where Can I Go Without You
4. How Did She Look
5. Round Midnight
6. I'm Gonna Laugh You Right Out Of My Life



    2. Don't Want To Cry Anymore

7 comments:

  1. Always loved Mel . Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a request I been trying to find the following George Shearing albums for years

    Black Satin - 1957

    Blue Chiffon - 1958

    Mood Latino - 1961

    Night Mist - 1962

    If anyone has these please send me a link for a rar or torrent file please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't stopped by here for some time...this is a Mel Torme I don't have. Great! Thanks much.
    Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I download this record? I realy like it very much, and many others records put in your blog too. How can I download them?
    Thanks
    Luiz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some requests:
    Mel Torme "Ole Torme"
    Mel Torme "Swingin On The Moon"

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you could do 1956 Mel Tormé with the Marty Paich Dek-tette i've been looking for ages for that one.

    ReplyDelete