Total Pageviews

Thursday 17 November 2022

Caterina Valente.

Including in this Re-Post is the "Stereo" version so you have a choice of comparing the sound !!....It would be interesting to see how many people prefer the Mono version to the Stereo one..so feel free to make a comment !

A very good Swingin' L/P from Caterina one of her best on the "Decca" label....Best track is definatly "Never Will I Marry"....and she has a great orchestra in "Johnny Keating" That definatly swings along with her !!

1. Let's Fall In Love
2. Love Walked In
3. There Will Never Be Another You
4. My Funny Valentine
5. Old Devil Moon
6. Come Fly With Me

1. Never Will I Marry
2. I Hadn't Anyone Till You
3. I've Got You Under My Skin
4. Hindustan
5. Summertime Love
6. Cherokee



    4. Hindustan... Mono
           
    4. Hindustan... Stereo
    6.Cherokee...Mono
    6. Cherokee...Stereo

5 comments: