Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Shirley Bassey....320 Kbps


Every track on this Bassey L/P is a good one not a dud one in sight !!...Shirley at her best with a
great orchestra behind her arranged & produced by "Johnny Harris"....nothing more to say except just listen !!!

1. Theme From Love Story
2. Till Love Touches Your Life
3. Easy Thing To Do
4. Until It's Time For You To Go
5. It's Impossible
6. Whats Done Is Done

1. Pieces Of Dreams
2. Breakfast In Bed
3. Excuse Me
4. Bridge Over Troubled Water
5. I'm Not There
6. I'd Like To Hate Myself In The Morning 




 2. Till Love Touches Your Life

9 comments:

  1. Hi Luigi, just wanted to say thanks again for all the Shirley Bassey, Jack Jones albums that you keep posting. I tried to find Shirley's albums on Amazon soon after watching the television drama about her early life. I just couldn't find anything at all, only the very few "recent" albums she did in the 70's (which I have all on both CD & Vinyl). So anyway, I am really pleased to have your vinyl albums, I keep saying thanks but it's never enough - these albums are so special and if not for your efforts they would be lost.

    Best wishes, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for this fabulous album!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no puedo descargar. ayuda por favor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having the same issue. It just gives me a waiting on Pixeldrain.com message. FYI

    ReplyDelete
  5. JeffWhoo & Marco....Check the comments from Andrew on the Eydie Gorme Post comments and see if whhat he says and did will work for you...also check the Comments????? post in case someone else has a solution ....Cheers...espo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems to be working today. Thanks for the upload!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It worked for me today, after I downloaded Brave on the home computer. I had been trying at work (shh!!! :-) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not been happy with your last few posts--you need to get back to what you were good at ie. focussing on rare and obscure gems.
    Come on don't let us blog visitors down.

    ReplyDelete