Total Pageviews

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Andy Williams...320 Kbps

Here is some early recordings of Andy's from about 1961....all taken in a slow pace and dreamy which was his style....First time I've heard the "verse" to "Secret Love" didn't realise it had one till I heard this version.....Sorry for the worn track of "Misty" and others but I recon the person who had this before me must have definitely needed a new "Stylus" (Needle) !!




1. Danny Boy
2. Tammy
3. The Twelfth Of Never
4. I'm Old Fashioned
5. Come To Me Bend To Me
6. Secret Love

1. The Heather On The Hill
2. Can I Forget You
3. It Could Happen To You
4. I Want To Be Wanted
5. Summertime
6. Misty


3. It Could Happen To You

2 comments:

  1. Hi lindo0107....Try This...Let Me Know if It's Ok...cheers....Luigi

    👍 !

    ReplyDelete