Total Pageviews

Friday 8 October 2021

Tony Bennett.

Here's a "Tony Bennett" that I have not seen or heard of !!...It's a great one as well even tho' its on a "Budget Label"and has "Electronically Created Stereo" !!...as the back cover says he uses drums in many ways and it is definatly a good sound....I should think that it dates to the late 60's....no dated on the record or sleeves !!!.....Pity There Is Only 10 Tracks !!!

1. Lets Begin
2. Lullaby Of Broadway
3. Let There Be Love
4. Love For Sale
5. Crazy Rhythm

1. The Beat Of My Heart
2. Blues In The Night
3. Lazy Afternoon
4. Let's Face The Music And Dance
5. Just One Of Those Things

 
       2. Lullaby Of Broadway

5 comments:

  1. The original LP was titled The Beat Of My Heart (1957) and had twelve tracks.

    - der bajazzo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with der bajazzo, from 1957 - missing tracks are the "Army Air corp song" (odd inclusion I think) and "So Beats My Heart For you" which is a shame as I think that is the best track on the original album

    All around great album

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Espo,
    I can say with authority that I enjoy the 10 track album presented here:)
    Thanks very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this and other music with me
    Some albums are hard to get here

    ReplyDelete