Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 February 2024

The Mike Sammes Singers.


 If you like easy listening and like group singers then this is one for you its a favorite of mine and the cover has not suffered too much so thats ok !!...They were the backing singers to loads of "Pop" records of the 60's & 70's and maybe before...my description of them is a very laid back version of "Ray Conniff Singers".....BUT they have there own style so that's where the comparison ends !....Best track is.. "I'll Know"

1. Put On A Happy Face
2. Softly As In A Morning Sunrise
3. Misty
4. Spring Spring Spring
5. Dreaming
6. There Will Never Be Another You

1. California Here I Come
2. Baby Talk To Me
3. I'll Know
4. Deep In A Dream
5. Passing Breeze
6. Let's Get Away From It All




       3. I'll Know.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you (and, I agree about "I'll Know" -- great!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reup if possible please.. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Recent post that was deleted by Pixeldrain !
    RE-POST
    Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best British vocal group. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete