Total Pageviews

Tuesday 27 February 2024

Judy Garland.


 On this L/P by Judy we seem to have a mixture of tracks from her "Live Recordings" or maybe from her Television Shows and tracks from her studio L/P's....as usual she does a great job on all the songs....and if you are a Judy Garland Fan you'll love it !!

Unfortunately the live performances don't come over on record as good as the Studio recordings so in my opinion "Capitol " Records falls short of the title "Tribute" !!.....Some of the CD's compilations of the same material that I have heard are far more superior than this L/P so if you do like the content Nip down to the record store and see whats there !! 

1. Medley
    a. You Made Me Love You
    b. For Me And My Gal
    c. The Trolley Song
2. Over The Rainbow
3. Swanee
4. Come Rain Or Come Shine
5. The Man That Got Away 
6. I Could Go On Singing
7. Maggie Maggie May

1. Chicago
2. I Can't Give You Anything But Love
3. Zing Went The Strings Of My Heart
4. April Showers
5. Rock a Bye Your Baby
6. When Your Smiling
7. Little Girl Blue


     7. Little Girl Blue.

2 comments: