Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 February 2023

Foreigner.

We are now going time hopping again courtesy of my sister "Rina" this time to the Eighties
 !!.there is going to be quite a few from her so its going to be a mixed lot from now on reflecting her musical taste...so I might be a bit sparse on the description's....feel free to comment on them !!!

1. Tooth And Nail
2. That Was Yesterday
3. I Want To Know What Love Is 
4. Growing Up The Hard Way
5. Reaction To Action

1. Stranger In My Own House 
2. A Love In Vain
3. Down On Love
4. Two Different Worlds 
5. She's Too Tough 


           1. I Want To Know What Love Is

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this - Foreigner was a great band!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI CAN U PLEASE REPOST THE ALBUM BONEY M NIGHTFLIGHT TO VENUS i havent got a responds yet back greeding.
    please post iut here

    ReplyDelete