Total Pageviews

Saturday 20 August 2022

Tammy Jones.

When I first saw this L/P I thought that "Tammy" was an American CW singer it was not til I "Googled" her that I found that she is a "Welsh" singer that won "Oportunity Knocks" for several weeks !!!....Once again we "Brit's" let this crystal clear singer get away !!....She Only had one moderate hit  which is Track One "Let Me Love Again"....she should have had more she has a great voice....On this L/P the arrangments let her down apart from "Amazing Grace" that she sings in "Welsh" and a great arrangment of "My Happiness" The rest are very similar to the original hit versions.....and as you know I like to hear singers own interpritations of well known songs !!!

1. Let Me Try Again
2. Answer Me
3. The Way We Were
4. Amazing Grace
5. With These Hands
6. The Day The Rains Came
7. May You Always
8.  The Wedding

1. No Regrets
2. Loves A Carousel
3. Behind Closed Doors
4. It Must Be Him
5. Wonderful Dream
6. My Happiness
7. All The Love In The World
8. My Way

           6. My Happiness
 

6 comments:

  1. вообщем неплохо,слухать можно

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks, espo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wilson...here's "Welsh" Tammy that you requested hope you enjoy it....Cheers...Luigi
    👍 !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Luigi. You never fail to deliver. God bless.

    ReplyDelete