Total Pageviews

Wednesday 24 August 2022

The Harmony Records Story.VA


 Even tho' the cover say's 1957-1962 I'm sure that some of the tracks date from the 40's and maybe the 30's...still i'm not complaining  there are some classic's on here.....as I said below  78's definatley !!.....AND the DeLeorean is still under covers !!!......Disc 2 coming at a later date !!

1. Tuxedo Junction......Gene Krupa
2. Saturday Night Fish Fry......Pearl Bailey
3. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Write Myself A Letter......Don Cherry
4. Hello Young Lovers......Rosemary Clooney
5. Hey Good Looking......Carl Perkins
6. Johnny B Goode......The Harmony Blazers
7. I Love You So Much It Hurts.....Floyd Tilman
8. Jambalaya......Little Jimmy Dickens
9. Shuckin' The Corn......Flatt & Scuggs
10. I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine...... Don Cherry
11. Mad About The Boy......Dinah Shore
12. Stardust......Liberace
13. It's All In The Game......Sammy Kaye
14. I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm......Les Brown And His Orchestra
15. I Take To You.....  Anita O'Day with Gene Krupa 
16. Bear Cat Crawl......Meade Lux Lewis
17. Secret Love......Hank Garland
18. Tallahasee Lassie......Rocky Curtis & The Harmony Flames
19. Wildwood Flower......The Carter Family
20. Kiss Of Fire......Toni Arden
21. The Man I Love......Billie Holiday
22. South Of The Border...... Benny Goodman & His Orchestra
23. That Lucky Old Sun......Sarah Vaughan 
24. Drifting And Dreaming.......The Chordettes
25. Riders In The Sky......Nelson Eddy
5. Hey Good Looking


25. Riders In The Sky

4 comments: