Total Pageviews

Sunday 31 May 2020

Ella Fitzgerald..320 KBps


 This is a 10 inch L/P of early Ella's....way before her move to Verve Records and all the "Songbooks".....I think there is a slight imperfection in the pressing of this L/P...on the track
"I've Got A Crush on you" if you listen very carefully you can hear the repeat of her singing it only goes on for a couple of lines... but it's worth a mention I wonder if anyone else who has got the album has also got it or maybe it's a one off....anyway its Ella and she can't do no wrong !!







     5. I've Got A Crush On You.

6 comments:


  1. I'm for the first time here on your blog

    Congratulations, your blog looks superb !!

    Many thanks for your work

    Greetings from Belgium, Albert

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gem! I was not aware of this early Ella/Gershwin vinyl that as you point out precedes the Nelson Riddle/Verve Songbook series. Thank you for posting this and everything you do on your magnificent site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Espo - What a wonderful site you have. Rather than make a comment on each post I will say a big "Thank You" for everything you've posted to date. I look forward to browsing through your albums. It reminds me of years gone by when I used to go to the music store and look through all the albums they had stacked on the shelves. And believe me when I say these would be the ones they were selling. Thanks for all your hard work and for ripping them at 320kbps. Elaine

    ReplyDelete