Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 August 2023

Kiki Dee.

 This L/P is a early 80's release of "Kiki's" full of original songs....except for one which she sings with "Elton John"....Track 2 Side One".....As I have said before she in my opinion is one of Britain's unrated singers and we did have quite a few in the 60's 70's & 80's !!....So if you like you music with a lot of originality this could be the one for you...great track is "Wild Eyes"

1. Star
2. Loving You is Sweeter Than Ever...with Elton John
3. Wild Eyes
4. Twenty Four Hours
5. Perfect Timing

1. Midnight Flyer
2. There's A Need
3. Another Break
4. Love Is Just a Moment Away
5. You Are My Hope In This World

          3. Wild Eyes

3 comments:

  1. She was the best of the era! Thanks for this rarity (at leas for me it is...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this! I always loved the song "Star" when I was in high school, but I could only find the single, so it's great to have the album it's on! And you're right -- she's a very underrated singer. What a great voice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RE-POST
    Going through some old posts that the link have been deleted and re-posting them..so if anybody wants any particular post let me know in the comment section of the post and I will re-post it for you...
    enjoy

    ReplyDelete