Total Pageviews

Tuesday 15 August 2023

The Beatles.

A great Double Disc compilation of the "Fab Four" or maybe "The Mop Tops"..But definatly "The Beatles"...every one a Classic Hit !!

Side One
1. Yesterday
2. I'll Follow The Sun
3. I Need You
4. Girl
5. In My Life
6. World Of Love
7. Here There And Everywhere

Side Two
1. Something
2. And I Love Her
3. If I Fell
4. I'll Be Back
5. Tell Me What You See
6. Yes It Is

Side Three
1. Michelle
2. Its Only Love
3. Your Going To Lose That Girl
4. Every Little Thing
5. For No One
6. She's Leaving Home

Side Four
1. The Long And Winding Road
2. This Boy
3. Norweian Wood
4. You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
5. I Will
6. P.S. I Love You

          9. And I Love Her
          19. She's Leaving Home

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this great collection. All good wishes,

    !ggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. RE-POST
    25 of The Beatles songs all in on go can't be bad ! so grab the download before the Botts decide to come of Srike !!
    enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this compilation, it is a strange experience to hear these songs bolted together in such an unusual way and out of the usual context. Perhaps the best way to listen to their oeuvre is through the original albums, mostly because they grew so harmonically through time and it is startling to see how they developed from a raw bunch, eventually (starting with Rubber Soul) created such startlingly brilliant and original music. Anyway, many thanks for posting this, which I have grabbed before the internet police arrive.

    ReplyDelete