Total Pageviews

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Nancy Wilson


It seems that we have only got Side One of this L/P.....must have lost the other side as I left the Record Shop or maybe its still whirring around in space and maybe it will land in "Leicester" soon !!! or maybe the "Martians" "Venusians" Ect like "Nancy Wilson" and are hanging onto it for a while !!!

1. Unchain My Heart
2.  Go Away Little Boy
3.  Wives An Lovers
4.  I Left My Heart In San Francisco
5.  The Good Life
6.  One Note Samba




7 comments:

  1. Nice one! She is an underappreciated artist that is still living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me how to download this. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris...Click on "Enjoy" it will take you to the link in "Zippyshare" click on the "ORANGE" download button opposite !! dont click on any other buttons they are all adverts....Luigi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually you have side 1 & side 2 of disc 1 from the 2 disc 7" mini LP released on Capitol Records - SXB-2082 in '64. The actual 12" LP has the same songs but different track order released on Capitol Records - ST 2082. Are you interested in a zip of the full 12" LP?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Anonymous for the info much apreciated !!...the "Martians" have decided to wing the remaining tracks to "Leicester"...so I now have the full L/P (Album)..thanks once again !!...if you are interested in adding some L/P's to this blog that would be great let me know how to contact you if you want to... thanks...cheers ..Luigi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Luigi, yeah... I think I have several LP's that'd fit right in on the blog. I hate to give a good email address in public so I made a temporary one which the spammer's can have after we get in contact. Anyway... here's where you can initially contact me: Trogg@mail2usa.com I'll reply via a different email address.

    ReplyDelete