The World Of Ketelbey...The New Symphony Of London Orchestra
Change of pace and style now...when I got this one from "Bob" I was a bit puzzled !..its a good selection of pretty well known tunes and Its a good easy listening L/P BUT why the title "Ketelbey"...so off I went to "Google" and did the "Google Bit" and it turns out that all the tracks of this L/P where written by "Albert Ketelbey" 1875-1959"....all the tracks are long tracks and some of the melody's are definitely well known !!.....This is a great L/P and well worth a listen to....Played by "The New London Symphony Orchestra conducted by
"Robert (Bob) Sharples"....well you learn something new every day !!!....Thanks "Bob" for this little "Gem"!!
1. In A Monastery Garden
7. In A Persian Market
Many Thanks,
ReplyDeleteLovely old music.
Regards,
James.
First posted in 2016..
ReplyDeleteEnjoy !
"Perry Como - Its Impossible". I would like, very much, to download this album. Is it possible or impossible? Thanks
ReplyDeleteI heard the version of 'Somos Novios' by The Three Degrees. It's superb, but not better than the original.
ReplyDeleteYou post it in Monday, 8 May 2023.
ReplyDelete