Total Pageviews

Monday 8 May 2023

Perry Como


  Its Impossible BUT highly improbable... on second thoughts maybe possible !! that Perry recorded this L/P in a horizontal position because I reckon on this L/P he even beats "Dean Martin" for being "Laid Back" !!....saying all that nonsense does'nt mean that I don't like it its definatly one to listen too when the lights are low and you are sipping a Gin & Tonic or your favourite tipple!!...even the up-beat tracks are not too fast and what he does to "El Condor Pasa" is cool !!....So if you have trouble sleeping download this one it may do the trick !!....Its Just "Perry Como" Being "Perry Como" and I like it !!!!!


1. Its Impossible
2. Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head
3. Something
4. Snowbird
5. A House Is Not A Home

1. Everybody Is looking For An Answer
2. El Condor Pasa
3. Close To You
4. I Think I Love You
5. We've Only Just Begun


          4. I Think I Love You

1 comment: