Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 October 2023

Clodagh Rodgers

Once you have got past the "eurovision"folly then this one is a nice collection of cover versions and some of Clodagh's hit singles...take a good listen to "I Am A Fantasy" which was the "B" side of "Come Back And Shake me"...That should have been the "A" side...but I recon that "Shake Me" was more commercial !!

1. Jack In The Box
2. I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
3. Let Me Be The One
4. Tuesday Afternoon
5. Arizona 
6. I Will
7. Come Back And Shake Me

1. Goodnight Midnight
2. You Are My Music
3. Nothing Rhymed
4. Everybody Go Home The Party's Over
5. Someone To Love Me
6. I Am A Fantasy
7. Lady Love Bug


          5. Arizona

3 comments:

  1. can you re upload this one please

    ReplyDelete
  2. It Seems we have a double bill Of Clodagh...requested by Anon..so Anon Here it is !!
    RE-POST
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete