Total Pageviews

Sunday 7 May 2017

Russ Conway.320.Kbps

Re-Post

 Here's 20 tracks for all you "Pianophiles"played in the good old pub style piano excellent for a good knees up party !!...pity I have not got any "Winifred Attwell"L/Ps because she was one of the best..I did have some 78's by her at one time but as I said before a bike crash put paid to them...I like piano music hence the "Peter Nero" one earlier on....got some by "Andre Previn"which will be posted later...


1. Pack Up You Troubles
2. How Ya Keep Em Down On The Farm
3. Don't Dilly Dally
4. For Me And My Gal
5. Happy Go Lucky Day
6. If You Knew Susie
7. Underneath The Arches
8. Loch Lomond
9. The Man Who Broke The Bank At Monte Carlo
10. After You've Gone

1. Ma He's Makin' Eyes At Me
2. Ragtime Cowboy Joe
3. When Irish Eyes Are Smiling
4. Margie
5. Alexanders Ragtime Band
6. Is It True What They Say About Dixie 
7. Waiting For the Robert E Lee
8. Nellie Dean
9. Abie My Boy
10. Bye Bye Blackbird



 
20 Bye bye Blackbird.mp3

1 comment: