Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 October 2018

Anne Shelton..320.Kbps


 Anne Shelton was a very popular singer from the 50's & 60's and I believe that she was the only singer to sing with "Glenn Millers" band when he came to England to do some broadcasting for the BBC....This L/P is a collection of her singles and a couple of tracks from another L/P which I will be posting later

P.S Just a bit of "Musical Trivia"....Anne's recording of "Lay Down Your Arms" was banned from being played on the BBC because of the fact that "Soldiers were not suposed to lay down their Arms (Weapons) according to the WD !!!.....It still was one of Anne's greatest hits and I believe was a no 1 for her (I think) !!!

 1. Lets Face The Music And Dance
2. Too Young To Go Steady
3. Ha Ha Ha 
4. To Love And be Loved
5. Do You Love Me Like You Kiss Me
6. I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good
7. The Village Of St Bernadette

1. The Man That Got Away
2. Lay Down Your Arms
3. Souvenir D'Italie
4. Seven Stages Of Man
5. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
6. Perfidia
7. My Yiddishe Momme


3. Ha Ha Ha

1 comment: