Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 September 2021

British Number One Hits..1953 & 1954

Here's another 50's compilation that you should all enjoy !!...There were no UK record charts before 14 November 1952. in England..this was the start of the lists of the Top Twenty record sales and the first No 1 was "Al Martino's Here In My Heart"...
Up to November 1952 the Top Songs Lists were made up of the sale of Sheet Music 
I think I had most of these tracks as 78's at some point...
If you want to hear some of music on 78's check out this Blog it's a good one !!

         https://78rp.blogspot.com/

1. Here In My Heart......Al Martino
2. You Belong To me......Jo Stafford
3. Comes A-long A love.......Kay Starr
4. Outside of Heaven......Eddie Fisher
5. Don't Let The Stars get in Your Eyes......Perry Como
6. She Wears Red Feathers......Guy Mitchell
7. Broken Wings......The Stargazers
8. How Much Is That Doggie In The Window......Lita Roza
9. I Believe.......Frankie Laine
10. I'm Walking Behind You......Eddie Fisher
11. Theme From Film Moulin Rouge......Mantovani
12. Look At That Girl......Guy Mitchell
13. Hey Joe.......Frankie Laine
14. Answer Me.......David Whitfield
15. Answer Me.......David Whitfield

       1. Here In My Heart.

5 comments:

  1. 👍 !

    Don't Forget To Check Out This Blog....https://78rp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've written to you before to thank-you for your efforts. I don't download much but I love the information you provide, your honesty if you don't know much about the subject artist and the variety you present.
    Thanks again - best blog on the Web.
    Allan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Allan...thanks for you kind comments glad that you are enjoying the music and hope you keep coming back..take care and stay safe....Cheers....Luigi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aussie...Thanks for all your Thank youuuuuuuuu ! comments glad you enjoy the music...Cheers Luigi !!

    ReplyDelete