Total Pageviews

Sunday, 26 July 2026

Love Letters from Maureen O'Hara.

Now two posts from Tinsel Town (or The Land of The Silver Screen).....Not known for her singing !..but she makes a fair stab at some standard songs...a bit 1940 ish ! and Julie Andrews ! ish....and of course Irish !!

1. My Romance
2. You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
3. The Nearness of You
4. Yours Sincerely
5.  Dearly Beloved
6. The More I See You

1. I Only Have Eyes For You
2. Whispering
3. My Shining Hour
4. Love Letters
5. All Through The Day
6. My Love is Forever

      2. You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To.

2 comments:

  1. I Remeber her in "Sinbad The Sailor" With Douglas Fairbanks Jnr In The 50's !! (great film) ! and one of my early teenage favourites !!
    Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love that film. His mausoleum at Hollywood Forever Cemetary is ostentatious

    ReplyDelete