Total Pageviews

Saturday, 25 July 2026

Take It Easy...The Walker Brothers.

As the title say's....Take It Easy !!...and be quick before it disappears !!

1. Make It Easy On Yourself.
2. There Goes My Baby.
3. First Love Never Dies.
4. Dancing in The Street.
5. Lonely Winds.
6. The Girl I Lost In The Rain.

1. Land Of 1000 Dances.
2. You're All Around Me.
3. Love Minus Zero.
4. I Don't want to Hear It Anymore.
5. Here Comes The Night.
6. Tell The Truth.
       7. Land Of 1,000 Dances.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I had this in vinyl back in the day. Good to hear the Scott Walker baritone on some straight-ahead pop songs during the time he was developing. His solo recordings are well worth exploring, particularly Scott 1, 2, 3 and 4. Beyond that there are some albums which are challenging, but nevertheless interesting. Thank you for this posting.

      Delete