Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 December 2020

Caterina Valente....320 Kbps



Once again we have an excellent L/P of Caterina and her brother Silvio just with their guitars singing and playing in Spanish...Singing that is ...don't know how they could play their guitars in Spanish !!!....we never seem to get anything like this these days ??

1. La Mucura
2. Quizas Quizas
3. Cha Cha Cha Flamenco
4. Aquellos Ojos Verdes
5. Una Aventura Mas
6. Somebody Bad Stole De Wedding Bell

1. Casa Da Lolo
2. El Manicero
3. Noche De Ronda
4. Un Porquito De Tu Amor
5. Dos Cruces
6. Copacabana


      3. Cha Cha Cha Flamenco    

6 comments:

  1. Hi Luigi
    Just wanted to say thanks again (and again, again, again) for all your superb albums. I didn't know Caterina till you introduced her to me and now thanks to you I have a few of her albums.
    I guess anybody out there can find this link themselves but for simplicity and ease her site is very interesting (sadly couldn't find a full discography there but need to spend some more time)...

    http://caterinavalente.com

    Arriba Caterna (1958) is another classic!

    You never fail to impress, thank you. Best wishes, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Luigi, I can't wait to listen "un poquito de tu amor, un poquito nada más" and all of them of course.

    regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Luigi.Já had opportunity greets him by magnificent blog. As already made ​​a request some time ago, and for some reason you can not answer, I again pesters lo.Se you perchance have the cds Caterina Valente in Italia, could put them?
    I can not find it anywhere
    thank you very much
    As I do not speak English, I'm using Google translator, forgive me if it is not readable
    Airton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Luigi,
    Great music by a marvellous singer (and her brother).
    Thank you for this and all the other music you have uploaded for us to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete