Total Pageviews

Sunday 13 December 2020

Kiki Dee....320 Kbps




Kiki Dee is the only British Singer that has been signed by "Tamla Motown"..this 1970 L/P has her singing cover versions of Motown songs...and she does a darn good job of it....just listen to her version of "For Once In My Life"...I think that if it had been issued as a single it would have become a hit !!...this was a one and only session for the Motown label which is a pity because I think she could have done well working with the Motown Song Writers...

P.S. I think that this is one of Kiki's best L/P's

1. The Day Will Come Between Sunday And Monday
2. Johnny Raven
3. Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing
4. Jimmy
5. I Can't Bring Back The Love I Feel For You
6. More Today Than Yesterday

1. Love Makes The World Go Round
2. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
3. Love Is A Warm Kind Of Sorrow
4. For Once In My Life
5. My Whole World Ended
6. I Second That Emotion
     4. For Once In My Life

3 comments: