Total Pageviews

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Cissy Houston....320 Kbps

Now here we have a great singer that was very underestimated in her day...she has two claims to fame first one being that she has made hundreds of hit records as one of the best "Session Singers" since she started singing...she has sung with everybody and if you go onto "Wikipedia"and have a look it will surprise you !!.....The other claim to fame is the best one she is of course the Mother of "Whitney Houston"!!!....so you can now see where "Whitney" gets her voice from !!....This L/P stands out and she should have definitely made more....So if you want to hear a great voice have a listen !!....Her recording of "I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself" Equals the version of "Dusty's.....That how good she is !!!

1. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
2. Didn't We
3. I'll Be There
4. Any Guy
5. When Something Is Wrong With My Baby

1. Be My Baby
2. This Empty Place
3. The Long And Winding Road
4. He / I Believe



     1. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself.

4 comments:

  1. Cissy is also known for her numerous hit disco albums and tracks such as "Warning, Danger, Somebody Should Have Told Me, Think It Over, It Doesn't Only Happen At Night", all classic tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog Mick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link too :)

    ReplyDelete