Total Pageviews

Monday 25 May 2020

Shirley Bassey....320 Kbps


A great set of songs is on this L/P by Shirley everyone a winner.....not every L/P of Shirley's boasts of every song a winner... But in my humble opinion this is one of them!!....Maybe its because most of the songs are well known and popular....that does make a difference I am sure and of course the arrangements of the songs can make it as well...Soooooooo congratulations to "Johnny Harris" for a job well done...also I suppose "Dame Shirl" had her say in it as well !!

1. Something
2. Spinning Wheel
3. Yesterday I Heard The Rain
4. The Sea And Sand
5. My Way
6. What About Today

1. You And I
2. Light My Fire
3. Easy To Be Heard
4. Life Goes On
5. What Are You doing The Rest Of Your Life
6. Yesterday When I was Young



     2. Light My Fire.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Espo,

    You have 2 albums of THe Beatles but not in 320 Kbps. Can you repost them at 320. They are very good collections. Also, is it too much to ask if you can also include in your scans the center labels of the records, I mean the round labels.

    A million thanks Espo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff, espo. Love Shirley's music.

    ReplyDelete