Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 November 2019

Shirley Bassey....320 Kbps

Here is a compilation of Shirley's taken from some of her L/P's from 1959 to 1966 before she had trouble with her tonsils and had to have them removed....That made a slight difference to her voice not that you could notice....the power and tone and clarity was still there as they still are today after 50 odd years of belting the songs out !!!

1. Who Are We
2. Tonight
3. Ev'rytime We Say Goodbye
4. Moon River
5. All Of Me
6. A Foggy Day
7. If You Love Me

1. Imagination
2. So In Love
3. I'm In The Mood For Love
4. How Can You Tell
5. Love Is A Many Splendoured Thing
6. I'll Get By
7. A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening



7. If You Love Me

7 comments:

  1. Excellent! Wish you could repost ALL your uploads, links for most of them don't work anymore... Keep up the great work - and I wish you would supply me with an e-mail addy so we could talk and exchange views and stuff from a personal 25,000+ record collection...
    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent compilation of quality songs with Shirl in great voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your work but the links are not working with pixeldrain.
    Thanks, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Pixeldrain to work by setting my VPN to a country other than the US. If you have a VPN in place that might help.

    Also, as always, thank you, Luigi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Luigi. Now Pixel links are working. I don´t know what happened last days, but at this time in Peru I can download and very fast. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. espo said...
    👍 !

    17 November 2019 at 23:59
    si prestas atencion, encontraras como llegar al enlace. saludos alejandro517

    ReplyDelete