Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 February 2022

20 Scottish Favourites.

Another pleasant surprise and a very good compilation of songs....putting song titles 
 to some very familiar tunes that I think I might not be the only one outside Scotland that will know the tune but not the title !!!...Go on Folks give it a go and see how many of the titles you didn't know !!!

1. The Skye Boat Song...The Corries
2. Westering Home...Moira Anderson
3. Charlie Is My Darling...Robin Hall & Jimmy MacGregor
4. We've Only Just Began...Stuart Gilles
5. Twa Corbies...The Corries
6. My Love Is Like A Red Red Rose...Allan Bruce
7. The Road To The Isles...Moira Anderson
8. Tatties & Herring...Robin Hall & Jimmy MacGregor
9. Amanda...Stuart Gillies
10. Lewis Bridal Song...The Corries

1. These Are My Mountains...Moira Anderson
2. As I Came Doon The Canongate...Robin Hall & Jimmy Macgregor
3. The Road To Dundee...The Corries
4. For all We Know...Stuart Gillies
5. The Isle Of Mull...Moria Anderson
6. Where Are You Going My Bonnie Wee Lass...Robin Hall & Jimmy MacGregor
7. Annie Laurie...The Corries
8. There Goes My Heart...Stuart Gillies
9. Ye Banks And Bries...Moira Anderson
10. Will Ye No Come Back Again...Allan Bruce


         1. The Skye Boat Song 

         10. Lewis Bridal Song

7 comments: