Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 October 2016

Adam And The Ants.320 Kbps

We now seem to be dipping our toe's in the1980's via that Darn' "DeLorean" Car !!!...
I'm sure that there is loads of people out in this wide world that loved this L/P when it first came out probably if I was born in the 70's I might as well !!....Its Okay plenty of OOOmph
but far far to loud the balance between the vocals and orchestra/band was way out....still I supose that was how they recorded things in the 80's....But it would have been nice to hear the lyrics so you could understand the songs !!....I did get that "Picasso Visited The Planet Of The Apes " !!!.....and the "Ant Rap" is good what you can hear of it !!!!

1. Scorpios
2.  Picasso Visita El Planeta De Los Simios
3. Prince Charming
4. Five Guns West
5. That Voodo

1. Stand And Deiver
2. Mile High Club / Ant Rap
3. Mohok
4. Wimoweh



 

2 comments:

  1. My favorite track on this album has always been "Scorpios." It just has such a great energetic feel to it! I've had this album since it first came out (haha, I'm in my 50s, and I collected vinyl albums from the time I was 10 years old in the mid-70s until I got my first cd player in 1991), and I've always loved it. His solo stuff is good too, particularly the "Strip" album!

    ReplyDelete