Total Pageviews

Friday 30 June 2017

Dean Martin

Another one from over the channel via Bob !!...thanks for the effort Bob !!
Dean Martin circa 50's / 60's....Do I hear an "Italian" slant to these songs !!

1. When Your Smiling
2. Just Say I Love Her
3. Your Breaking My Heart
4. My Heart Reminds Me
5. There's No Tomorrow
6. Thats Amore

1. Your Nobody Till Somebody Loves You
2. Buona Sera
3. Take Me In Your Arms
4. I Have But One Heart
5. Return To Me
6. Arrivederci Roma 


09 Torna a Sorriento.mp3

4 comments:

  1. Beste Bob
    Veel dank voor deze album van Dean Martin en voor alle andere. Veel groeten en prettig weekend Mireille
    Dear Bob & others
    Many thanks for placing this album from Bob on this blog and many others from different sources.
    Greeting and thanks to all
    Mireille

    ReplyDelete