Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 June 2017

Queen 320 Kbps

Re-Post Requested by SWingB

 Confession time on "Luigi's" blog !!!...this was the first time I have heard the whole of this L/P when I recorded it for this blog !!....of course I had heard  "Bohemian Rhapsody" as the single  but never got round to the L/P !!...I wonder how many people have done the same !!....will have to listen to it a few more times before I can give an opinion !!!...Its not an L/P that jumpes out at you !! Unless of course you are a die hard "Queen" fanitic !!!

1. Death On Two Legs
2. Lazing On a Sunday Afteenoon
3. I'm In Love With My Car
4. Your My Best Friend
5. 39
6. Sweet Lady
7. Seaside Rendezvous

1. The Prophets Song
2. Love Of My Life
3. Good Company
4. Bohenian Rhapsody
5. God Save The Queen

2 comments: