Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 June 2017

John Barry & Orchestra

We are certainly getting a good mix this time from over the pond !!! which is great thanks John !!...now music from the movies seems like they are all composed by "John Barry" who I believe wrote most if not all of the "James Bond" movie themes and a lot more !!!...I remember the theme tune of a BBC programme called "Juke Box Jury" that had a very distinctive introduction theme tune called "Hit And Miss"....perhaps the title doesn't mean much to many folks but if you heard it you would immediately recognise it !!!....Anyway enuff of my prattle !! on with the show !


02 - we have all the time in the world.mp3

3 comments:

  1. Remember walking in a record shop wanting to buy an album, and it was not in stock. Before leaving the shop, I passed by this album that was on display. Debated, but the owner said, "Let me play this for you." Left the shop with this under my arm. Great album.

    ReplyDelete