Total Pageviews

Monday 20 February 2023

Gene Pitney.

This L/P does include most of "Gene's" early 60's Hits so no moans from me about the content !!...Glad they called it "The Best Of " and not "Gene Pitney's Greatest Hits" then maybe I would have had a moan !!!...Most of his hits are included and I got a bit excited about the last track "Maria Elena" because that one of my favourite Tune/Song....BUT darn it! it's a different "Lady" altogether !!!

1. Town Without Pity
2. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence
3. Twenty Four Hours From Tulsa
4. Mecca
5. I'm Gonna Be Strong 
6. It Hurts To Be In Love
7. I Must Be Seeing Things
8. Looking Thru The Eyes Of love

1. Just One Smile
2. Nobody Needs Your Love
3. Backstage
4. Something's Gotta Hold Of My Heart 
5. Somewhere In The Country
6. In The Cold Light Of day
7. Yours Untill Tomorrow
8. Maria Elena 


          2. Nobody Needs Your Love

5 comments:

  1. In my opinion all his songs are “BEST” and “GREATEST”!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 1st listened to Gene Pitney in the 90s with the cd editions of his recordings, also for his duet with marc almond "Something´s gotten hold Of My heart" that brought him back to the charts.
    It is always nice to listen his great recordings. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link is gone again too! Repost? But thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete