Total Pageviews

Sunday 12 February 2023

Tony Bennett


 The cover says it all !!

1. The Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
2. I Wanna Be Loved
3. I Can't Give You Anything But Love
4. Just Say You Love Her (Dicitencello Vuie)
5. Sing You Sinners
6. One Lie Leads To Another
7. Don't Cry Baby
8. Once There Lived A Fool
9. The Valentino Tango ( Noche De Amour)
10. I Won't Cry Anymore
11. Because Of You
12. While We're Young
13. Cold Cold Heart
14. Since My Love Has Gone
15. Please My Love
16. Blue Velvet
17. Solitaire


       4. Just Say You Love Her

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful record, it brings back memories of listening to the radio all the time in the early fiftees. I hope that you have and upload the rest of this series.
    Have a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful New Year!
    Hans and Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hans Hi Betty....Thanks for your comments Much appreciated !!...I hope you both have a good Safe Xmas!! & you have a great new year as well...plenty more music to come in 2022 so keep looking...cheers....Luigi / Espo

    ReplyDelete
  3. could you repost that Lp... thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brian...Here's the Re-post for you....I hope you get it before this comment disappears or maybe it wont... if it does and you don't get it leave another comment and I will re-Post it again that seems to work ok the second time I post a Link...Enjoy the Music....Cheers....Luigi
    👍👍 !

    ReplyDelete
  5. extra! thanks! i like his early recordings... more jazzy!

    ReplyDelete