Total Pageviews

Monday 24 July 2023

Caterina Valente & Silvio Francesco.



 I was sure that I had posted this one before but it seems that I didn't unless my computer is hiding it !!....I have translated the song titles by "Google Translate" a couple of them don't make much sense still "direct" translation sometimes doesn't work very well....info on back cover states that "Caterina &  Silvio" are the only singers "Synchronising" with themselves on tape....so the little man that twiddles with the "Knobs" and "Sliders" on the giant Console hadn't been invented yet !!!

1. Sing Mit Mir...  (Sing With Me)
2. Kuss Mich Bitte Bitte Kuss Mich... (Kiss Me Kiss Me Please)
3. Es War Einmal Eine Liebe... (Once There Was A Love)
4. Fur Eine Nacht Voller Seligkeit... (For A Night Of Bliss)
5. Die Kleine Stadt Will Schlafen Geh'n...(The Small Town Will Go To Sleep)
6. Wer Ist Hier Jung Wer Hat Hier Schwung...(Who Is Jung Who Here Has Momentum)

1. Ich Weiss Es Wird Einmal Ein Wunder Gescheh'n..(I know It'll Be A Miracle Happening) 
2. Ganz Leise Kommt Die Nacht...(Very Quiet The Night Cometh)
3. Haben Sie Schon Mal Im Dunkeln Gekusst...(Have You Ever Seen The Dark Gekusst)
4. Kauf Dir Einen Bunten Luftballon...(Purchase You A Colourful Baloon)
5. Musik Musik Musik
6. Sag Beim Abschied Leise Servus...(Say When Revel Now Are Ended)


           1. Sing with Me

5 comments:

  1. Many greetings Espo
    I hope everything goes well with you and all your loved ones.
    Many thanks for this great album. I think this one I don't had ....
    Greetings also from Bob
    Thanks and greeting s

    ReplyDelete
  2. No links at all? What happened? But thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mireille...Glad you got the link before it disappeared at least it proves that it was there for a while...give me regards to BOB and tell him his L/P's are still being downloaded....Cheers.. Luigi /Espo

    ReplyDelete