Total Pageviews

Saturday 29 July 2023

Billie Holiday


 This one comes under the category of a love or hate scenario !!....is it right to mess about with the original recordings ?.....They are defiantly re- imagined...be great to hear some comments about this one !!.....I have included most of the original tracks as well just for a comparison...as I said Love Or Hate !!

1. I Hear Music
2. I Hear Music (Original Recording)
3. More Than You Know
4. More Than You Know (Original Recording)
5. Spreading Rhythm Around
6. Spreading Rhythm Around (Original Recording)
7. Long Gone Blues
8. Long Gone Blues ( Original Recording)
9. Trav'lin All Alone
10. Trav'lin All Alone (Original Recording)
11. He Ain't Got Rhythm
12. He Ain't Got Rhythm (Original Recording)
13. Summertime
14. Summertime (Original Recording)
15. I'm Gonna Lock My Heart And Throw Away The Key
16. I'm Gonna Lock My Heart And Throw Away The Key (Original Recording)
17. Glad To Be Unhappy
18. Billie's Blues
19. Billie's Blues (Original Recording)
20. Your So Desirable
21. Your So Desirable (Original Recording)
22. Pennies From Heaven
23. Pennies From Heaven (Original Recording)
24. But Beautiful
25. All Of Me
26. All Of Me (Original Recording)


       11. He Ain't Got Rhythm (Remix)

      12. He Ain't Got Rhythm (Original)

2 comments: