Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 July 2023

Cashman & West.


This is the first L/P from these guys...Most of the songs are written by them and they are very good....If I had to describe their style of vocals I would say think a cross betwen "Simon & Garfunkle" and "Harry Nilsson" and you have them !!

1. Maury
2. Rock Me To Your Music
3. A man Can't Always Be
4. I Could Feel The Morning
5. The Dutchman

1. New York Woman
2. Fly Away
3. Tuna Fish Song
4.Three Stones From The Sun
5. Lifesong


3. Tuna Fish Song.

5 comments:

  1. Marvellous, Mick--what a wonderful share of an unsung duo. You're spot-on, I think, of the musical reference point to style, and doesn't the one chap resemble Garfunkle a little;))
    Can't keep a dry eye every time I hear "The Dutchman," a great, emotional Steve Goodman song.
    Thank you for letting us play the humorous "Tuna Fish Song," which never fails to make me smile!

    Your music sharing spot really brightens life, Mick, and I appreciate you and your contributors:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe they were a couple in life as well as music.Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the link for this one is dead. Any chance of a repost? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. RE-POST
    Hi Chimpy...Here is the Cashman & West That You Requested...hope you enjoy it....Cheers.Luigi
    👍 !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again Luigi Great music.

    ReplyDelete